The Landlord Relations Specialist s primary responsibility is fielding within 24 hours any inquiry from a company landlord, providing high quality customer service while doing so. The incumbent will review, research, analyze and resolve landlord inquires. The incumbent s direct responsibilities will include providing landlords with copies of lease agreements or rent checks, processing address changes or ownership changes and answering basic lease or payment history questions. The incumbent will direct payment-related issues to the Land Lease Accounting team for resolution and non-payment-related issues to the appropriate Land Management or Site Operations team member for resolution. The Landlord Relations Specialist will ensure all customer inquiries are qualified and routed to the appropriate sales and/or collocation contact. The incumbent will maintain the Landlord Relationship Management contact and issue database by logging all new inquiries and issues, noting when matters have been closed out by the respective team, and following up with the landlords to ensure resolution of inquiry.
- Answer within 24 hours any landlord inquiries and provide high-quality customer service throughout issue resolution, close out and follow-up
- Review, research, analyze and resolve landlord inquires
- Manage multiple issues with various landlords and internal teams simultaneously
- Develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with landlords
- Collaborate with Tower Asset Protection, Consent and Ground Lease Finance teams to ensure all interactions with landlords maximize company s financial interest and improve landlord relationship
- Provide copies of lease agreements and rent checks when requested
- Process landlord address and ownership changes
- Maintaining landlord vendor integrity in financial payment system
- Perform lease and payment analysis to answer landlords lease and payment history questions
- Direct issues to the Ground Lease Finance and Land Lease Assertions Legal teams as appropriate
- Maintain Landlord Relationship Management contact and issue database by asking for and logging pre-defined landlord contact information and tracking all landlord inquiries and issues resolution
- Review and process manual lease renewal correspondence
Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with landlords.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of direct customer service experience required; telecommunications industry experience preferred
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience interpreting legal documents including real estate leases and contracts preferred
- Administrative experience in an office environment strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office required
100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Travel will not be required in support of the position s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and finger to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
American Tower Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.