Urgent Care opening in , Massachusetts. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com**Urgent Care NP opening in Massachusetts**
* Openings in Gardner MA & surrounding area
* Full time, permanent position
* Group is seeking experienced Urgent Care Advanced Practitioners for locations in & around Gardner MA.
* Exciting opportunity exists for energetic, well-qualified Nurse Practitioner to fill a full-time position in our beautiful New England community
* The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing in a collaborative, collegial and supportive setting with a strong emphasis on quality care and customer service
* Experience Required
* Masters Degree in Nursing (NP)
* Licensed as Nurse Practitioner in MA
* Possess a strong desire to make a positive difference in the emotional well being of these patient populations
Medical Group is a non-profit physician organization affiliated with Hospital 1 and Hospital 2 with over 20 physicians specializing in primary and specialty care. Our primary care physicians focus on Pediatrics and Family Medicine, while our specialty care physicians focus on the areas of Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, and General Surgery.
Hospital 1 is a state-of- the-art community hospital serving the Greater Gardner community, featuring modern imaging services, including new MRI and 64-slice CT machines. Opened in 2011, the $37 million Center features a 21-bed emergency center, private inpatient adult medical/surgical/telemetry beds, a six-bed ICU with 24/7 eICU services, pediatric unit, mental health unit, geriatric psych unit and wound clinic. There is 24/7 specialist coverage in cardiology, OB/GYN, orthopedics, general surgery and pediatrics as well as a strong hospitalist service.
Hospital 2 is a non-profit 25 bed acute care critical access hospital serving nine communities in the North Quabbin Region, only 20 minutes from Hospital 1. This facility features state-of- the-art imaging services, 24/7 emergency room with eight beds, and a swing bed program which transitions patients from acute care to sub-acute care in order to accommodate rehabilitation needs while recovering.
Together, these organizations form Healthcare, offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. We are proud of our exceptionally collegial medical staff, a supportive administrative environment and dedication to excellence and customer service. These are just some of the features that make the Greater Gardner community an excellent place to practice medicine.