Are you looking to step into education? Think you would be suited to a classroom environment?
This could be the opportunity for you
CER are recruiting people from all walks of life to work as cover supervisors for secondary schools and academies in the whole of Hampshire. We work in partnership with several schools who rely on CER to cover expert teachers and teaching assistants daily for both short- and long-term assignments
- Are you a graduate with teaching aspirations?
- Are you thinking about pursuing a PGCE / SCITT or Graduate Teaching Programme?
- Are you further education trained and would like to transition in to secondary teaching?
- Are you a learning support assistant keen for the next step in your career?
- Are you a Youth worker, running children's clubs and activities
- Are you a sports coach who would like to work in a school or academy setting?
At CER we can help you take the next step in your education focussed career. As a cover supervisor you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your future teaching prospects, all whilst being paid for your efforts. We offer a support programme to help build your skills in the classroom setting
So whether you want to take the next step in your career or are thinking of starting a career in education I would love to hear from you
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new job, we want to hear from you. You can apply by responding to this job ad, or, if you want to get ahead of the curve you can contact us direct on or simply email