Compensation: $46,740.00 - $71,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
At the direction of the A-Mechanic or General Manager the Pin Chaser responds to maintenance requests related to the bowling equipment including but not limited to the pin setters, bowling balls and lanes.
- Participates in the day-to-day oversite of the bowling lanes/equipment from a technical perspective
- Troubleshoot issues with the bowling equipment
- Responds to guest concerns regarding the lanes in a timely and efficient manner
- Efficiently communicate with control desk and/or management regarding mechanical issues
- Contact a member of management in the case a lane is down or parts are required
- Follows safe working practices and have a working knowledge of all safety practices and procedures.
- Identifies repairs needed on malfunctioning bowling equipment
- Ensures that the workshop and machine area is clean and organized at all times (e.g. workbench, work area, service aisle, etc.)
- Other duties may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Experience working as a mechanic or maintenance technician in a customer service oriented environment
- Knowledge and understanding of OSHA safety practices/procedures
- Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in an environment with high noise levels
- Regular use of hands and fingers, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
- Open availability, including weekend nights and holidays
- Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
- Works well with others and constructively lead/supervise employees
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Accountable and has a passion for customer service
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Associated topics: commercial, corporate, director, housing property, manager i, manager iii, manager facilities, operations manager, resident, senior care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...