Job Description: Two's Lead Teacher, MA- Must have a Lead Teacher EEC Certification! $15.00-$17.00 Per Hour
At Children of America, our commitment is to enhance the developmental growth and learning experience of every child. For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among parents and colleagues. Our childcare classrooms are safe, nurturing environments for children six weeks to five years, offering age-appropriate, play-based opportunities for exploration and discovery. From infants to toddlers, preschoolers to kindergarteners, our highly trained teachers lead each child to reach developmental milestones, preparing the children for social and academic readiness.
Children of America is seeking kind, imaginative, and experienced Teachers. This warm and patient individual should have a passion for the Early Childhood Education field and use creative methods to teach our young ones. Our Two's teachers are professionals that nurture young minds while maintaining a happy, healthy and safe environment. On a daily basis our Two's teachers create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans to children 24 months to 36 months and foster consistent open communication with parents about progress, schedules, and individual achievement.
The Two's Teachers responsibilities include:
- Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
- Implement COA's curriculum in a way that is consistent.
- Adapt your teaching style as needed for each child.
- Come to work on time and ready to give 100% every
- Work encouragingly with your team to achieve the center's goals.
- Welcome and engage prospective families who come for a tour. Speak to the features and benefits of our programs. Answer parent questions.
- Continue to deepen your knowledge of COA's curriculum and implement it in the classroom.
- Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
- Anticipate what the classroom, center, or your co-workers may need and follow through without prompting.
- Must meet and follow MA licensing requirements.
- Must be EEC Lead Teacher Certified
- One-year experience in a licensed day care center.
- Commitment to Professional Development.
- Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and clients.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel.
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following:
- Comprehensive healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Employee Childcare Discount Program
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan coverage
- A 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program and bonus compensation
- Exclusive discounts at Avis Rent a Car
- \"Alpha Perks\": discounts with retailers, entertainment, hotels, pet insurance, identity theft & prepaid legal services and savings on home and auto insurance.
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: daycare, daycare teachers, early, early childhood, kindergarten, nursery education, preschool, preschool assistant teacher, preschool teacher, toddler teacher