Loading some great jobs for you...
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate
knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Sells with goals
of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of
competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast
Business Services in the marketplace.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships
and organizational affiliations. Actively generates new leads with
targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including
cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
Actively seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo, ensuring a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with
excellent follow up.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and
activity reports, as required.
- Attends out-of-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and
demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies &
designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies,
Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP),
Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN,
VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3),
Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster
Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer