Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Family Practice Physician Traditional Practitioner practice is seeking a qualified physician for MA. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.A new family medicine or internal medicine opportunity is now available in Massachusetts at a respected and successful hospital network of practices. The group is hiring a primary care physician to replace a retiring physician. You will work Monday through Friday, and the call rotation is 1:4. You will work with a large group of physicians. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need an MA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in an upscale community in Western MA. Fine dining, unique one-of-a-kind shops, in a nice quiet area close to a major city.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with an internal medicine job or family medicine job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Gordon Diaz at (Registered Profile Required) or email your CV and references to (Registered Profile Required)
- Outpatient practice, Monday through Friday
- Replace a retiring physician
- Open to internal medicine or family medicine physicians
- BC or BE
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance, life insurance, and health benefits
- 5 Weeks Vacation and seperate CME Time
- No rounding minimal call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md, physician md do, primary care, urgent