A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking a pediatrician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible. You will need to have an active MA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with no call, and you will see 25 - 30 patients per day.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: None required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Procedures: Well and sick visits
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...