CooperVision is a global manufacturer of contact lenses. If you're a wearer, it's likely that you've tried our products as we supply to some of the UK's largest opticians & household names. We are a global business with a presence in over 40 countries, but we operate as a \"big small\" company. This means we can be flexible to the ever-changing market; the needs of our customers and we are able to think outside of the box to make changes where we need to.
At CooperVision we have four key values that really define who we are as a business and our unique culture; we are dedicated, we are inventive, we are friendly, we are partners. We're also focused on improving the way we do business every day, putting our customers first and supporting our colleagues.
Through a combination of innovative products and creative solutions, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and contact lens wearers.
We're ambitious and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing teams, to support our mission and our vision of helping our customers see more clearly every day. We are currently recruiting for aGlobal Customer Category Managerto join our growing Marketing team.
What will you do as aGlobal Customer Category Manager?
The purpose of the Global Customer Category Manager is to support the Head of Global Category Development by working closely with the Global Key Account group. This involves developing an understanding and expertise on global key account customer business category requirements and co-developing and executing programs that specifically meet their needs. The role will be responsible for ensuring seamless execution of agreed category initiatives within these accounts, working with CooperVision regional / country / teams and regional / local customer teams.
* Ensure joint category initiatives are executed seamlessly in customer / market through collaborative working and leverage of local CooperVision teams
* Understand and develop expertise on category drivers and global key account customers' business requirements and support the develop of agreed programs that meet the specific needs of their business
* Provide insights to help develop programs to drive increased contact lens penetration in key markets
* Work directly with the customer, CooperVision global key account team and local markets to implement learnings and programs
*Key knowledge and skills:*
* Demonstrated leadership and project management skills; ability to manage diverse, remote and cross-functional teams inside & outside of CVI required
* Knowledge of organisational dynamics; proven history of managing within complex business environments required
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills required
* Excellent applied qualitative and quantitative analytic skills required
* Proficiency with office software including Microsoft Office and Outlook required
* A minimum of five years' experience in a commercial function, including two years' experience in a business-to-business commercial role
* Experience in the vision care category strongly preferred
* Proven experience in working collaboratively with large customers
* Development of joint business plans with large customers
* Category management or research experience preferred
If you like what you see, join us and not only will you be joining a growing business full of opportunity and diversity, but you will also be working alongside some of the brightest, most dedicated and passionate members of our industry. We promise this won't be a short-sighted move.
All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal consideration and opportunities from CooperVision
**Organization:** **Global Marketing*
**Title:** *Global Customer Category Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *DEL1686*
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.