Full-Stack Java Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack Java Developer with our industry-leading client in Boston. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Requirements of the Full-Stack Java Developer:
- At least 8 years of experience in Core Java and J2EE, Object Oriented, Design Patterns, XML, DB2, and SQL
- Excellent understanding of non-functional requirements
- Experience with SOAPand RESTful web services, ORM
- Outstanding design skills
- P&C Insurance industry, JBOSS, Spring, JQuery, MyBatis, JUnit, ESB (Mule), Web Service, and Rule Engines are desirable areas of knowledge
- Thorough understanding of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs
Keywords: Full-Stack Java Developer, SOAPand RESTful web services, ORM, P&C Insurance industry, JBOSS, Spring, JQuery, MyBatis, JUnit, ESB (Mule), Web Service, Rule Engines
Job ID: 329833 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: c#, design pattern, develop, lead, matlab, perl, programming, project architect, senior software engineer, software engineer lead
Loading some great jobs for you...