Critical Care Advanced Practitioner needed in Western Massachusetts
Seeking an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with 1 minimum of 1 year experience to join a growing Critical Care service.
- Work with a supportive team responsible for managing a diverse acute patient population in both our Medical and Surgical ICU?s
- Highly valued and respected role with access to advanced training and mentorship
- No call
- (3) 12 hr shift rotation monthly of day/night
- Enjoy an excellent relationship between Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Nursing & support staff, and the ability to participate in mentoring and teaching students
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits?
- Excellent organizational, communication and team skills are essential, with a strong commitment to quality, safety, and patient-centered care.?
This location is a thriving area in western Massachusetts and the region boasts a myriad of opportunities for recreation, music, education and art enthusiasts. Enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools, and year-round social and cultural events.?