- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Nursing
7 Greenough Ave
Experienced ENT Advanced Practice Provider needed West of Boston
Seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant with experience in ENT for a busy office in the Worcester area. No weekends, no call, no hospital rounding, unless of course desired.?
- Clinical responsibilities include seeing new and follow-up patients, ordering and interpreting audiograms, and allergy tests, ordering imaging, sleep studies and labs, providing patients with results and answering patient questions over the phone, office endoscopy, cerumen removal, Epley maneuvers, control of anterior epistaxis, biopsies.
- Salary: Highly competitive 6 figure salary based on the level of experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience is preferred
- Medical, dental, and 401K and budget for CME
- Other benefits negotiable
Located in a scenic New England town with shopping, vibrant downtown, great schools and conveniently located off of major access routes.?
Associated topics: arnp, cna, family nurse practioner, fnp, locum, neighborcare, nursing assistant cna, physician assistant, prn, specialis
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...