Urgent Care Needed in Southeastern MA - $120.00 hour
- Seeking talented Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physicians for 2 Brand New Urgent Care Centers in southeastern MA. Employed position. Support staff includes Medical Assistants and On-site digital X-ray and lab draws and testing.
- Full time is 3, 12 hour shifts
- Part time, and Per Diem (for weekends & holidays)
- Must be able to treat patients of all ages
- Ability to suture and knowledge of fracture care is a MUST
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8 am to 8 pm, Sat-Sun 8 am to 4 pm. Holidays are paid at time and a half. Signing bonus for Full and Part time positions.
Complete benefits package for these position excluding Per Diem positions includes: malpractice, four weeks of paid time off, holiday time, one week of CME plus educational stipend, pension plan, 403b retirement benefit, health insurance, dental, life insurance, disability, relocation.
Associated topics: assistant, assistant cvor, assistant psych, assistant surgery, assistant surgical, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, urgent care, walk in