Crunch Fitness in Medford is looking for Group Fitness Instructors to join our team! Apply now and come change lives through fitness!
At Crunch Fitness we offer exclusive class formats to our members, taught by the best instructors in the industry!
Being part of our Team is like no other GF experience, we have multiple locations, continuing education, and offer desirable Fitness discounts to our employees.
Maintain valid CPR Certification
Nationally Accredited Certifications such as AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred.
Valid Yoga or Pilates Certification also acceptable
Zumba Instructors must have a valid Zumba certification and ZIN Membership.
Ride Instructors must have a valid Schwinn or MadDogg certification.
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings
- Quarterly Employee Trainings
Associated topics: athletic director, athletic trainer, director of athletics, fitness director, fitness instructor, wellness director, wellness instructor