Contract Duration: 12-36 months
Salary: NA $1.00
- Excellent employment opportunity for a Research Associate in the Waltham, MA area.
- Primary responsibility for supporting cell-panel screening, including all aspects of mammalian cell culture, as well as dosing compounds and reading assay endpoints
- Conduct cell panel screening in support of our drug discovery and drug combination programs.
- Must be familiar with general cell biology laboratory techniques and have direct working experience in handling cell culture and performing related tasks using aseptic technique.
- Performance of basic laboratory protocol studies, including basic calculations and data analysis.
- Accurate and reliable record keeping including database management, batch records, notebooks, and all pertinent documentation.
- Performance of general laboratory tasks, including maintenance of equipment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies.
- Associate's Degree or BS in Biology, Biotechnology or other relevant area of scientific training with 2 3 years relevant work experience consistent with the anticipated responsibilities detailed above, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Demonstrated and proficient skills in standard mammalian cell culture procedures and associated aseptic techniques in addition to maintenance of tissue culture facilities.
- Experience using basic laboratory equipment and carrying our routine laboratory tasks; knowledge of safe laboratory procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Flexible work schedule, Monday Friday and some weekends, to meet the demands
Associated topics: aseptic technique, biomedical, disease, health, medical, nephrology, patient, pharmacometrics, pharmacy, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...