- Integrity Healthcare
- $128,525.00 -40,610.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
121 Union St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Urgent Care opening in , Massachusetts. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job #19234 - Urgent Care Physician Needed - Southern Massachusetts just 30 minutes away from Hartford
- Board Certified ER, FP, or IM
- If Board Certified in FP or IM, must be willing to get ACLS/PALS certification
- Recent work in an urgent care setting or ER setting; ability to perform urgent care procedures (minimum 1 yr ER/UC experience)
- Active and current medical licensure in Massachusetts with no practice restrictions or disciplinary actions noted
- Active and current federal DEA and MA Controlled Substance Registration
- No restrictions with Medicare, Medicaid or any other health plan
- Ability to see all ages
- Hospital admitting privileges preferred but not required
- Competitive Salary and Benefits. Client will speak directly to candidate regarding the details.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Provide high quality medical care to patients of all ages
- Follow protocols and policies of practice review labs and x-rays(preliminary read) in a timely manner, review/create patient treatment plan, follow up with patients as needed
- Comfortable to suture and splint
- Treat patients in a timely, courteous, and safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
Associated topics: care, care physician, family, family medicine physician, general practice, practice physician, practitioner, provider, urgent, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.