Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique 'ensemble' of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Credit & AR Specialist who will report to Credit Manager as part based out in Bridgewater office.
The Credit Specialist is responsible for credit and collections in a fast-paced corporate environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with credit hold and collections, values teamwork and integrity, is highly motivated and goal oriented with a strong work ethic, is flexible and has great customer relationship experience.
How you will contribute
* Maximize cash flow through the collection of accounts receivables
* Release orders on credit hold daily;
* Communicate holds with sales team
* Avoid bad debt expense by reporting slow paying customers to management
* Other duties as assigned
Who you are
* 2 years' experience in B2B Credit and Collections
* Must be proficient in MS Outlook and Intermediate Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Ability to multitask and function with a high degree of accuracy
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
* Proven ability to positively interact with team members and customers and build on long-term relationships, ability to multitask and function with a high degree of accuracy.
* SAP experience a plus
* Experienced in account reconciliations
* Bi-lingual (Spanish and/or French) a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering Eyewear USA Inc.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...