Compensation: $30,280.00 - $44,160.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Servers ensure that guests have an enjoyable experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by taking food and beverage orders, delivering orders, interacting with the guest and being hospitable while upholding the companys guest service standards.
- Provide a memorable guest experience by interacting with the guests and providing prompt and courteous service throughout their visit
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and take food and beverage orders according to the guests specifications
- Anticipate guests needs such as drink refills, clearing the table, etc.
- Enter guest orders and close out checks using our point of service system, MICROS
- Maintain venue safety and sanitation
- Demonstrate menu knowledge and use the knowledge to enthusiastically make recommendations about menu items, entertainment options in the venue, future parties, etc.
- Partner with team members on ensuring the cleanliness standards are kept up
- Complete side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus and etc.
- Uphold local liquor and food handling laws
- 1 year of previous serving experience preferably in a fast pace and full service restaurant or entertainment venue
- Successfully complete a menu test
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Associated topics: anfitrióna, anfitriónas, auxiliar de comedor, banquet server, camarera, dining room attendant, mesero, restaurant server, tasting, wait staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...