We are seeking a motivated SeniorPrincipal Oracle Database Administrator to join our Technologies Department in our Weston office. In this position, you will be responsible for database tasks related to our Oracle databases and Oracle E-Business Suite installations. The team is a group of talented database professionals supporting our global database infrastructure. This position offers excellent career growth and an opportunity to continually improve your skills while sharing ideas with a team of data professionals.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
* Installation, configuration, and upgrading of Database software * Troubleshoot, modify and occasionally develop ETL packages. * Support database replication, log shipping, mirroring, backup, and recovery. * Perform Database release, monitoring, and tuning. * Works with software developers to manage tables, indices, Stored Procedures, etc. * Interacts with business and manufacturing users to determine database requirements.
* Tenacious troubleshooter
* Open to learning new technologies.
* Oracle DBA experience (11g12c)
* Oracle Applications DBA (11g12c)
* Oracle PL/SQL Programming experience
* Working at the Linux/Unix prompt
* Write and debug SQL Statements
* Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication.
* Ability to lead projects and take responsibility.
* DBA experience with SQL Server 2008 or higher.
* SSIS or SSDT programming experience
* DBA experience with MySQL 5.6 or higher
* Microsoft T-SQL programming experience
* Amazon Web Services with experience administering EC2, S3, RDS, Elastic Search, Redshift, Kafka, AWS Command line.
* Script programming with Microsoft PowerShell, Bash, or Python.
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, preferred.
* Familiar with Agile methodologies.
* Must be a team player.
Is relocation available*
Monster is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation with respect to Monster s services, please contact Monster at 1-800-MONSTER (1-800-###-####).
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Associated topics: data center, data integration, data manager, data management, data warehousing, database, database administrator, hbase, mongo database, mongo database administrator