Exciting opportunity to join Brigham and Women's Hospital as a valued Primary Care Physician! BWH South Jamaica Plain Community Health Center. The care team partners with patients to provide to provide culturally sensitive care that emphasizes preventive medicine, chronic disease management and health education.
This PCP will see adult patients across all demographics and diseases and conditions. We offer:
* Competitive salaries and benefit programs, including CME time
* Clinical appointment at Harvard Medical School
* State-of-the-art EMR and enterprise data warehousing
* Opportunities to teach Harvard medical students and residents
* Modern facilities that are patient-centered with high-caliber clinical and support staff teams
Our primary care physicians are able to build their careers upon the foundation and support of Brigham and Women's Hospital. Brigham and Women's Hospital is one of the top-ranked hospitals in the United States and is also a major teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. At Brigham and Women's Hospital, our primary care physicians deliver exceptional care with both passion and purpose. BWH Primary Care provides comprehensive adult medical care for over 200,000 patients across our sixteen primary care practices throughout the greater Boston area. Our growing network of primary care practices is testimony to Brigham and Women's commitment to primary care as a critical component of managing populations, and our dedication to providing the best experience and health outcomes for our patients.
Brigham and Women's Physicians Organization/Harvard Medical School is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depending upon the position, there may be teaching responsibilities to satisfy Harvard Medical School requirements. To maintain an academic position at Harvard Medical School one must complete at least 50 hours of teaching per academic year.
For an immediate reply, please email your CV to:
Director of Physician Recruitment - Primary Care
Brigham & Women's Hospital
* Internal Medicine Board Certified / Board Eligible
* Mass MD License required ? or have recently applied
* 0.625 FTE minimum (5 sessions) to 0.875 FTE maximum (7 sessions)
* Position is outpatient only with weekday hours ? coverage will be discussed during interview
* Spanish language skills required
Associated topics: care, family, family medicine, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.