The HMIS Administrator conducts on-going monitoring of timely data entry by program staff to ensure data quality and accuracy and has primary responsibility for high quality data collection and reporting. Under the leadership of the Associate Director of HMIS, the incumbent is responsible for producing data reports to assist in meeting reporting requirements. The incumbent provides orientation to new staff and technical assistance when needed regarding accurate and timely data entry into Efforts to Outcomes data system (ETO)/Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and other mandated reporting programs. The incumbent suggests improvements in data collection processes and systems, including property management data, with the end of promoting mission-driven programming. The incumbent provides on-going maintenance of various program lists, billing information, records and other program data as required. These responsibilities are across the entire agency. Located at Pine Street Inns Supportive Housing Department, servicing this division is a high priority of this position.
* Bachelors Degree
* One to two (1 2) years of database applications and administrative experience, preferably in human services
* Proficiency in office software and equipment including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook), internet use, telephone systems, and copy/scanner machines
* High level of computer proficiency in database systems, including data entry, maintenance, quality assurance and report-writing.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong project management and analytical thinking skills
* Experience with complex federal/state reporting protocols and databases such as HUD, VA, USDA, HHS
* Experience with outcome based programming, evaluation, and an ability to analyze data to identify trends and variance from established goals.
* Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
* Ability to respond safely and quickly in case of emergency situations.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.