Customer Service/Call Center
213 Water St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The company is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
- Develop business strategies and ensure both their communication and implementation.
- Propose business development strategies and functional plans for the company.
- Work directly with CBO to help develop and shape overall business development strategy.
- Drives building relationships with external parties to increase awareness of business development opportunities, including ensuring a presence at all major partnering and scientific meetings
- Screen, identify and evaluate potential in and out licensing opportunities, product acquisitions, alliances, and commercial constructs.
- Lead evaluation of Business Development opportunities through data integration.
- Develop business cases and assess overall the given opportunities.
- Develop proposals for structuring and negotiate deals in consultation with senior management.
- Liaise with teams of internal and external experts to evaluate product opportunities.
- Prepare due diligence reports and risk/opportunity assessment.
- Provide input and expertise on all business development activities.
- MA or PhD in science or business field, and 10+ years of work experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech company (4+ years of same in a business development role).
- Strong scientific background and experience working in a research environment.
- Established network in the US business development community (oncology preferred).
- Strong knowledge in the areas of oncology, novel cell therapies and immunotherapy products.
- Strong negotiating and persuasive skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate at global working hours (US to Singapore).
- Travel in US and EU up to 50% time; travel to Singapore 3-4 times per year.
Associated topics: assistance, desktop, information technology support, network, pc, service, systems administrator, technical, technical support specialist, technician i
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.