At Sanofi DCV we address some of the world's largest healthcare challenges, including Diabetes. We are driven by the needs of patients, we work across boundaries to collaborate with Policy Makers, Payers and Healthcare Providers to Empower Life and grow our business.
Soliqua is a fixed ratio combination of basal insulin and GLP-1 Receptor Agonist, indicated for Type 2 diabetes. Launched in 2017 with major countries still to launch, it is a major asset in our future portfolio and we believe in its blockbuster potential.
Here are the key responsibilities of the Global Brand Director based in Bridgewater, NJ
* Support the development of the Global Brand Strategy, founded on up-to-date clinical and market insights, and integrated in the Sanofi portfolio.
* Maintain Brand assets (creative, messaging, core selling tools) including on-line platform updates.
* Serve as main point of contact for the Agency of Record, based in NYC.
* Execute global customer engagement opportunities (congress, digital, etc.).
* Support internal, cross-functional and cross-region alignment to brand strategy
* Drive the annual brand planning and financial process deliverables (e.g. Brand Plan, LRP, F1/F2, 3YFF)
* Actively participate in the Global Brand Team
* Actively liaise with regional Soliqua heads to understand key country progress and develop global updates accordingly
* Partner with Global Medical Affairs to support the lifecycle plan for Soliqua
Applicants are expected to demonstrate:
* Track record of effective brand management, including demonstrated strategic thinking, effective collaboration with key partners like Medical Affairs. Global or regional experience, and launch experience are a plus.
* Ambition to make a difference for people with diabetes and to demonstrate results. Competitive spirit and an appetite for clinical science.
* Open, solution-oriented attitude and strong project management skills
* Excellent written and oral communication in English. French a plus.
* 5+ (10+?) years of progressive career development in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations or Communications
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong financial acumen, analytic skills & critical thinking ability
* BA/BS from an accredited school required and MBA degree is preferred
Sanofi is committed to welcoming and integrating people with disabilities
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...