Springwell is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join our HR team! TheHuman Resources Recruiterwill be responsible for coordinating the agency's efforts around recruitment and hiring of new personnel.
TheHuman Resources Recruitment Coordinatorwill be responsible for coordinating the agency's efforts around hiring new employees, including posting open positions, screening resumes, conducting phone interviews, and maintaining the agency's applicant tracking system. The Recruitment Coordinator will also be involved in the onboarding process and will be responsible for overall general Human Resources support for the agency.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Recruitment.
- Strong skills in computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook and Excel) required.
- Familiarity with ApplicantPro or similar applicant tracking system a plus.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information a must.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to shift priorities and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- A reliable car, current driver's license and safe driving record required.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than40 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, and welcoming environment that values each and every member of our staff. At Springwell we are fiercely committed to creating equal opportunities for all regardless of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, age, language, and physical or mental disabilities.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Boston, Case Management, Social Services, Social Work, Social Worker, Elder, Geriatric Care, Human Services, Health Care, Outreach, Public Health, Human Resources, Human Resources Manager, Hiring Manager, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Specialist, HR, Payroll, Nonprofit, Recruiter, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition.
If interested, please apply at Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition