Ever thought about starting your environmental career, but don't know where to start? Start your environmental career here! Take advantage of excellent training and our rich tuition reimbursement program to enhance the hands-on experience you'll have in the field.
Triumvirate Environmental, the fastest growing environmental services firm on the East Coast, is looking for an Environmental Technician to join our team in Somerville. Experience in the environmental field is preferred, but we will train the right person.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
* Handling chemicals and hazardous waste in small and large containers
* Maintaining good attendance and punctuality
* Developing a strong working knowledge of computer software programs that support the operation
* Providing clients with high-quality and professional customer service
* Wearing a respirator for 2 to 6 hours per day
* Valid driver's license with clean driving record, Class C CDL preferred
* Flexibility with working schedule as start and end times vary
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Basic knowledge of or interest in hazardous waste field
* Desire to learn
* Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening (upon point of hire)
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
* Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
* 401(K) retirement savings plan.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* Pet assistance program.
* Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
* Discounted movie tickets.
* And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers
Associated topics: climate, ecological, environment, epa, field, food, sustainability, waste, water, water monitoring