Arbour Hospital, a 118 bed (106 Adult/12 Adolescent) private psychiatric facility located in Boston's Jamaica Plain neighborhood; the hospital also manages an 18 bed satellite adult psychiatric unit in Quincy. Arbour Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the MA Department of Mental Health.
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation's largest and most respected health care management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion.
The Masters prepared clinician delivers direct clinical care to clients, coordinates services for clients, and may provide other authorized therapeutic modalities as well as participating in interdisciplinary treatment planning; and ensuring that any treatments delivered are within the scope of his or her training, experience, and general level of competence.
* Assesses clients or family's needs, and eligibility for services.
* Provides group, in accordance with assessed client recovery needs.
* Participates in planning treatment programs, dispositional and discharge plans.
* Maintains family, and all collateral contact, as relevant.
* Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
* Develops and maintains client case records, notes, plans, and reports.
* Coordinates, arranges and monitors continuity of care.
* Accepts supervision, and attends regularly-scheduled team, or supervision meetings including
* Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related Program from an accredited college or University.