Weatherby is assisting a facility in Massachusetts with filling a pediatric general surgery opening. Your work schedule will be ER call. The required duties for this position include ECMO and emergent cases. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. Due to this facility's timeframe, only currently MA-licensed providers are eligible to apply. This position is perfect for providers looking to make some extra money while maintaining clinical capabilities. For more information, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- ER call coverage
- MA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- PGS emergent cases
- ECMO required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...