- Weatherby Healthcare
- $191,160.00 -191,160.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
A Massachusetts-based medical facility needs locum tenens psychiatry coverage. The provider will work 8 -hour shifts five days per week. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 14 patients per day of an older adult census, and does not need to be geriatric certified. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. This is an excellent facility offering a dedicated and experienced staff. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 8-hour shifts five days per week
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 14 patients per day
- Some call required
- Typically older adults
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...