Availability Requirement for this role:
Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule.
Must be 18 years or older
Why Work Here
Working at Wegmans provides opportunities to grow, flexible scheduling, incredible benefits, and the experience of working for a company with a reputation you can be proud of.
We're looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. You'll join a dynamic retail environment that's growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You'll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards and operations. If you love to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you!
What will I do?
* Manage employee performance by providing resources, training, feedback and development opportunities
* Provide Incredible Customer Service to customers and employees alike
* Help to problem solve operational challenges while maintaining open two-way communication with managers
* Coordinate activities, prioritize tasks and ensure the operation runs efficiently for your team
* 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
* Computer Skills
* Experience leading a team
* Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...