7 Greenough Ave
Do you bring a lot of energy to the professional world? Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience? One of the nation s distinguished medical institute seeks a Human Resources (HR) Representative on a 4-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking to expand in a vigorous and groundbreaking environment in the Greater Boston Area. Responsibilities
- Administer the transfer of benefits information and employee information into Workday system
- Manage the role out of the Workday system which will go live in the fall
- Serve as the project manager for day to day Workday implementation
- Support the on-boarding and recruiting operations
- Assist with sourcing and recruiting as needed
- Experience with administrative tasks related to an implementation
- Prior involvement with on-boarding
- 1 or more years of HR experience
- Workday experience
- Bachelor s Degree
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to ...@winterwyman.com * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...